Blinds for sale online
Aluminium and Wooden Venetian Blinds
Made from horizontal slats in wood or aluminium, that can be
tilted, raised or lowered to let in as much light as you want
- these are a popular choice for their versatility. They are
easy to clean and are perfect for hot steamy rooms , such as
kitchens and bathrooms. You can buy them made to measure or
- When measuring a window recess, measure the width in millimeters
(mm) across the top, middle and bottom of the recess to allow
for any irregularity. Always use the smallest measurement
ti make sure the blinds will fit.
- Make sure the surface (wall or window frame) that the blind
is to be fitted on is sound enough to take the weight of the
blind and always use strong screws and rawlplugs
- Fitting a number of small blinds in a large window will
make it easier to operate than a single large blind.
- Position blinds close to the glass to improve insulation.
- Remove dust from venetian blinds with a tumble dryer sheet
- the static attracts dust.
- Keep cords out of reach of young children
Blinds information site from Alexander Lawrence
roller - venetian - blackout - roman - vertical - conservatory
- wood - cheap blinds